Hay AH (2017) Post-conflict infrastructure rehabilitation requirements. Institution of Civil Engineers Journal of Infrastructure Asset Management (4)4:109-114.
Climate change, resource shortages, economic shocks, technological upheaval: Disruption is increasingly common. What’s critical is how you bounce back when the changes mean harm to your operation. That’s why sharing the latest research into resilience is part of Southern Harbour’s mandate.
Alec Hay publishes widely on the subjects of operational survival, community resilience, urban-infrastructure performance and more. He is also a sought-after keynote speaker, helping to advance risk-management theory at major professional gatherings around the world.
- Resilience in the CRE Industry
- Evidence Based Pre Feasibility Study - How Southern Harbour’s Process Builds a Foundation for Better Resilience Outcomes
- Phillips, J., Hay A.H. (2019) Building resilience in virtual digital response networks. Institution of Civil Engineers Journal of Infrastructure Asset Management 6(2):68-85
- Hay, A.H. (2019) Security Force Protection in the Post-Conflict Arena. The Royal Engineers Journal. December 133(2):69-72
- Hay, A.H. (2019) Post-Conflict Infrastructure Rehabilitation University of Toronto (Canada), ProQuest Dissertations Publishing. 13882374
- Hay AH & Kilburn RG (2018) Measuring Success in Post-Conflict Infrastructure Development. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers – Municipal Engineer
- RA Project Workflow (Generic)
- Hay A H (2016) The Incident Sequence as Resilience Planning Framework. Infrastructure Asset Management 3(2):55-60
- How we plan is a statement of how we value the Future
- The Financial Considerations in Planning Resilient Communities